If there's one thing that 2020 has given us, it's more time. And with that time, I've been able to finally pull together a big time dream of mine: to open a shop!! This year's holiday pop-up is just a preview of things to come, but it seemed like the perfect way to dip my toe into what I'm realizing is a very big endeavor. The overall vision for the shop is based of my love of styling homes and tabletops. So this first collection will showcase some of my favorite foundational pieces, along with a selection of seasonal and vintage goods.
If you're in Seattle, you can schedule a time to come shop in person! (Appointments aren't required, but recommended as we will only be allowing four guests in at a time.) Some vintage finds that will only be available for the in-person shop, while others will only be available online! Everything else will be offered in both places, with limited quantities. Once they're gone they're gone... for now!
The full shop will launch sometime in January, with a larger selection and some exclusive products that I've been working on behind the scenes with small makers. My hope is to have a place for you to shop, where you know that each purchase is supporting a person or a brand that is doing good in the world.
As for the pop up shop - I'm so excited to be bringing together some of the wonderful women who I share space with at Jackson Studio, as well as a few neighbors and friends of mine. Here's the complete list of everyone who will be there!
- Neon Doves: Hayley Francis curates some seriously fun goods for the home, with a focus on textiles. Shop her rugs, pillows, pottery and more.
- Anthera Floral: Melissa's sweet wreaths are the perfect size to sneak into any spot in your home!
- Coco Kelley: As if you needed an introduction.
- History + Industry: I've known Irene for what feels like a lifetime, and own several of her funky earrings and necklaces! Her use of shapes, materials and colors combine to make awesome one-of-a-kind statement necklaces, and wearable - but unique - earrings. We'll also be showing some of her original art!
- Ellie Lillstrom Photography: Ellie's love of color is evident in every aspect of her life, including her photography. Captures from her travels abroad make for some bold prints for the home! She balances her city streets with more neutral scenes from nature, so there's something for everyone.
- Bleedfoot Floral: You all know Carey from her beautiful floral creations on our recent tablescapes, but for this shop she'll be bringing some delicate dried flower gift topper kits - complete with tags and ribbon - as well as garlands and other goodies!
- Tonya Hawkes: This new-to-me designer creates the most gorgeous clutches! Her mix of luxe materials with geometric clasps and accents make these such a great investment piece for the parties we're all pining for!
- Melanie Biehle: One of the elements of my shop that I'm most excited for is featuring small artists every month! Many of our collaborations will be with local Seattle artists, starting with my friend Melanie. I gave Melanie a little moodboard for this collection and let her run with it. The result? Nine beautiful, original paintings that will be available for purchase in person and online.
I sincerely hope to see some familiar faces at the shop - we will be taking every precaution to make it a safe visit. And for those who aren't in Seattle - sign up for the shop newsletter or activate your instagram notifications so you'll know the second the site launches!