Now that fall is almost here, the kiddo is back in school, and life post-wedding has calmed down a little, I’ve made it my goal to get back into some more regular posting around here! Starting with our weekend links, which I always love curating but don’t always have time to put together during the long lazy weekends of summer!
Here’s to looking forward to fall, cooler temperatures, and hopefully some more normal weather. We’ve had a slew of wildfires here on the West Coast, to the point that ash has been falling from the sky. And of course, in the meantime, I’ve been following the devastation of hurricanes across the country from Harvey and how Irma and Jose.
This week, we decided to adopt a puppy (see my instagram story!) who was displaced in the wake of Harvey, and have been donating as we can. Something to remember after disasters like this is that the rebuilding process takes time, and it will be just as important to help take care of these displaced families and animals in the coming months as it is in the moment, so we’ll be keeping them in mind as we head into fall and the holidays… stay tuned for more on that.
1. I am all about the easy mid-week dinner meals right now, so this Mojo Sheetpan Chicken is getting bookmarked for sure!
2. I’ve got a thing for basket pendants, and nowhere to put them, so someone please snatch up this Missoni Pendant for Land of Nod while it’s on sale!
3. I bought my first pair of slide-on loafers this summer and now I’m obsessed. Thinking I might need a pair (or two!) for fall, this suede style at Nordstrom is currently on sale!
4. A fall-inspired gathering put on by my girl Erin at Apartment34 has me motivated to plan some more real-life parties (not just the pretty kind we put on the blog!). Thinking some pop-up dinners will be in my future!
5. If you don’t know House of Brinson, you SHOULD. Everything they do blows my mind, but especially when it comes to the renovations at Stonyford – their stunning home. Their most recent living room reveal is so cozy and curated – perfect for fall decorating inspo!
6. Apparently I’m all about the deals these days (spending all your money on a wedding will do that to a girl!). But hunting them down has its perks! Loving this pair of farmhouse dining chairs that look like the real deal but are actually from Target!