Well, well, well. What do we have here? Looks like someone finally got her act together and is back in a routine! Amazing what happens when you no longer have a wedding to plan, or a kitchen to remodel. It has been quite some time since we had a Friday Loves & Links roundup, but I'm bringin' it back because there are just too many good things happening around the blogland to not share with you!
1. I'm a huge fan of Brady Tolbert's style, and have been gaga over his DIY bed frame which basically blew my mind, so I was pretty excited to check out the entire bedroom reveal that contained some clever uses of space!
2. Just in case you've been living under a rock and didn't realize that the Nordstrom Sale is happening, we thought we'd remind you. This simple fern print is one of my favorites from their home section.
3. I obsess over strange things, and one of them is finding dishes that are oven-safe and have style. Voila, another winner in this category. The black trim on these white bowls is making me want to buy a whole set of 'em for summer dishes!
4. Now that we're finally spending more time in our yard this summer, I'm realizing how badly it's in need of some major updates. So I loved this minimalist backyard reveal from Almost Makes Perfect. The most impressive part is how many seating and lounge areas they have!
5. As far as I'm concerned, everything Sarah Sherman Samuel touches turns to decor gold, but never have I been so in love with her work as I am with their A-frame living room reveal.
6. When it comes to furniture, I've been pretty impressed lately by a few of the pieces that Urban outfitters has put out that I feel like I could get away with without breaking them within a year. This army green chair is my most recent find, and I'm seriously considering them for the office! Pro tip: I also like chairs like these because they're easy to reupholster later!!