THE WANDERING WARDROBE :: TURKS & CAICOS

When Cassandra asked me to fill in for Coco + Kelley during her amazing Safari trip, I gladly accepted and knew exactly what I wanted to share with you all. I recently got engaged and have been a busy bee planning a wedding and, my favorite part, our honeymoon. With so many amazing places to go in the world, it’s much harder than you think to narrow in on just one place.

We’ve come up with a top 5 list that we’re now researching and looking into and a favorite so far is Imanyara in Turks and Caicos. It has all the elements we’re looking for in our honeymoon—white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, luxurious villas, warm weather, snorkeling and views that make you weak in the knees! Nothing sounds more peaceful and relaxing than escaping here for a week. Could i have that?

could-i-have-that-2

Naturally I’ve already started brainstorming outfits for each honeymoon destination. Here’s what I would wear to a day spent lounging at the Imanyara pool…

could-i-have-that-dream-honeymoon-destination

What other amazing honeymoon locations should we add to our list?

xo, Samantha

*shop :: sunnies // bathing suit // cover up // hat // sandals // bag

15 responses on “THE WANDERING WARDROBE :: TURKS & CAICOS

1. Natalie Kirbo

Love this entire outfit, and wish I was re-planning my honeymoon right now – it’s getting close to a year since we went, and I’m itching to go back! Not sure if it’s my computer or not, but my links aren’t working for the shopping – and I think I need to know where that swimsuit is from! :)

2. Stephanie

Hi!
    I love this outfit, and would love to get the cover-up and/or swimsuit but the links aren’t working…. Can you let me know where they are from? Thanks so much!
    Great post! :)
    Stephanie

3. Tavia

I highly recommend you adding Marrakech Morocco to your list. My husband and I recently spent our honeymoon and it was absolutely perfect! We had wonderful experiences, tours, helicopter rides, champagne lunch in the desert…..oh I could go on and on…

4. Chloe @Ergo-Blog

A friend of mine went there recently and I’ve been smitten with it every since! I wish I had the funds to check it out this year but maybe next year! =)

I love that clutch and bathing suit!!! =)

5. Jennifer

My brother was married in Turks & Caicos 2 years ago, and it was an Amazing place. Everyone loved it!! Great beaches, and many great dinning choices. Would highly recommend.

6. Sara

My husband surprised me with a trip to Amanyara for our 10-year anniversary two summers ago and all I can say as that it was the most amazing place I have ever been. We are hooked on the Aman resorts now and I would hghhly recommend them to anyone looking for a once in a lifetime travel experience. Amanyara was a magical place with amazing food, beautiful scenery and impeccable customer service. We met several couples there on their honeymoon and have kept in touch with one couple since. It will not disappoint.