Now that we’re back in work mode this week at coco+kelley, it’s reminding me how crazy my life gets without an assistant by my side. A problem to which there is currently only one solution: one super awesome, creative, motivated, intern! Yep, we’re on the hunt…
Think you might be a good fit? Here’s what we’re looking for…
- Someone with creativity and a strong knowledge of design trends and blogging.
- Must be in the Seattle area with access to a car.
- Photoshop skills are preferable, but not necessary.
- Experience in fashion, interior design, styling, or events is a bonus! Passion for these subjects a must.
- Photography skills extra bonus!
- Time commitment – part time. Hours are flexible.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Assisting with the production of photo shoots for the blog from start to finish.
- Researching and resourcing items for blog posts and photo shoots.
- Managing advertising and sponsorship inquiries.
- Assisting in invoicing and bookkeeping.
- Holding down the fort when I’m traveling.
- Contributing new and creative ideas to expand the brand.
- And yes, the occasional coffee run…
If you’re interested or have further questions, please email me at info (at) cocokelley (dot) com! We’ll be accepting resumés and inquiries for the next week or so, and would like to hire someone by the end of the month! At this time, the first three months of the internship are unpaid. After that, we will have a review to discuss an hourly rate or stipend.