OBSESSED :: MOCIUN

The more of my friends that get married, the more I’m convinced I’ll need an ‘alternative’ engagement ring by the time it’s my turn. Partially because I can’t stand having something someone else already has, but also because I have a pretty specific aesthetic (shocking, I know). Enter the custom pieces over at Mociun …

mociun2

Despite their jumbled mix of stones, there seems to be something quite classic about them at the same time. Edgy and eye-catching, but not so out of the box that you can’t picture wearing them on a daily basis, these pieces seem like modern-day heirlooms to me…

mociun3

They could also be a wonderful way to take stones from family heirloom pieces and create something new and fantastically unique! But if we’re being honest here, I’d take either one of those diamond ones in a heart beat.

See more of these fabulous pieces (as well as their regular stock – just as gorgeous) right here.

18 responses on “OBSESSED :: MOCIUN

1. Chloe Moon

Oh my how beautiful!! I would love to be surprised one day by my boyfriend with a wedding ring, but then other days I’m like I hope he proposes than says okay I have this much to spend go pick out your own ring! That way I could customize like some of these beauties! Wow I love the emerald one!! =)

2. B. in the Know

Oh my gosh, I couldn’t agree more! It simply wouldn’t be me to have something that is the standard. These are stunning, and certainly will be making it to my Pin board I have built for that certain Mr. Right if he ever comes along, to help guide him in picking out the perfect ring for me!
    Much love,
    B

3. Lisa | Happy By

Woohoo lady! I totally see what you’re talking about. I’ve been thinking the same regarding “what everybody else is wearing” and that’s why I’ve been visibly drawn to vintage pieces. But this one is a great alternative. Thank you for sharing :)
    May you have a fabulous week!

4. Ali

I couldn’t agree more. Everyone has a round or cushion diamond with a halo of diamonds around it and diamonds down the band. They are pretty, but so overdone. I just got engaged and have a gorgeous oval sapphire with trillion diamonds either side. I love it – classic, stylish, glamorous and sooo me!

BTW – love the phrase “specific aesthetic”!

5. Kory

These are all so beautiful! I love the idea of having a unique engagement ring, and using heirloom pieces would make it even more special

6. Becca

Oh I am obsessed with Mociun too! They have the best jewelry. I recently bought a pair of earrings they made for Of A Kind….but wish I could get a ring like the one second from the top haha. I hadn’t seen these pieces before. I agree that an ‘alternative’ engagement ring is the way to go. Mine is very simple but my husband made it and it’s perfectly my taste.